A guy named Randy Esther has a real friend, a dog named Gemini. They are always together and are very rarely apart. About two years ago, the young man adopted the dog when he was only a couple of months old and since then they have been very attached to each other.
Gemini is a very kind dog, and he enjoyed playing with Randy’s girlfriend little daughter. The little girl thought it was funny to throw a bottle on the floor and the dog would pick it up. But one day, unbeknownst to everyone, Gemini swallowed the rubber nozzle from the bottle.
As time went on, the animal got sick and no one could figure out what was wrong…
He stopped running, refused to eat, and lay down all the time. He wasn’t getting any better, so Randy decided to take the dog to the vet. At first the vet couldn’t diagnose the cause of the dog’s ill health.
Randy had to quit his job because of his pet’s illness, but that wasn’t the worst part; what he was most afraid of was not being able to save his four-legged friend.
Later, doctors determined that there was a foreign body inside the animal. An operation was required at a cost of $4,500. The guy didn’t have that kind of money, so he decided to sell the car just to save his dog.
Also came to the rescue not indifferent friends who gave him money for the treatment of the pet.
Fortunately all ended well, Gemini is on the mend And Randy is very happy that his best friend is alive and will soon be fully healthy.
“That’s my best friend! He’s always there for me, and I just wanted to thank him,” says the owner.