Calling a dog that weighs almost 80 kilograms a «pet» is very strange. But at the same time, the Great Dane breed in question is exactly that. On average, from the paw to the shoulder, the height of these dogs is 70-80 centimeters, which together with the weight index makes them one of the largest dogs on the planet. The world record is still listed for Caesar, and he was of Danish breed.
But such dimensions, as it turned out, do not prevent people from loving and keeping these dogs in their home at all. If you believe the statistics, the Danish dogs are on the 24th position in the ranking of the most popular dogs and the pictures we have collected will show you why.
1. “Louis has a new friend now”
2. Lunch nap
3. “Now I have my own Scooby-Doo”
4. “My graceful Dane Hendrix”
5. “Just sitting, talking about different things”
6. “Master, have you seen the ball?”
7. “He firmly believes that he is a lap dog”
8. “His reaction when I asked him to get up from the chair”
9. “I wanted to help him, but he pushed me away and did everything himself”
10. “That’s what happens if you don’t pay attention to it for a long time”